Tuesday 7/21
Time: 60:10
Distance: 8+ miles
Monday 7/20
Time: 59:42
Distance: 8+ miles
Haven't been feeling so good the last two days. Pretty sure it's some combo of the recent smog cover that has fallen over the city, my recent inability to sleep consistently, the hard effort on Saturday, and frustrations at work. Either way, I've been tired on my runs since Sunday. Today's run ended on a high note, and I felt significantly better running on the UKZN fields in the afternoon, watching a soccer scrimmage and some sort of informal track meet as the sun set over the hills to the northwest.
Last night Ivy, Robyn, Robyn's dad and I went out for bunny chow. Bunny chow is one of Durban's unique food offerings. Bunny chow consists of a loaf of bread (or a half loaf, or quarter) hollowed out and filled with curry (bean, vegetarian, chicken, or mutton). Simple, delicious, and cheap. It's a lot like New England clam chowder in a bread bowl. Except way way way more spicy. And less white.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment